Watch an excerpt…
DMT: The Spirit Molecule, recipient of the 2007 Texas Filmmakers Production Fund, had its US digital release on October 1, 2011 with Gravitas Ventures
Hosted by Joe Rogan, The Spirit Molecule investigates dimethyltryptamine (DMT), a naturally occurring psychoactive compound, which exists in humans, and potentially every living organism. Utilizing Dr. Rick Strassman’s government-sanctioned, human DMT research as the documentary’s backbone, the study’s potential impact and its inconceivable revelations emerge. A closer examination of DMT’s effects through two traditionally opposed concepts, science and spirituality, The Spirit Molecule unravels the connections between cutting-edge neuroscience, quantum mechanics and human spirituality. The Spirit Molecule, a simple molecule with enormous implications. The subtle combination of science, spirituality, and philosophy results in an abundance of incredible ideas and theories that could alter the way we understand the nature of reality and our relationship to it.
As part of the promotion for the film, director Mitch Schultz will release the entire library of footage (approx. 100 hours of interviews, 30 hours of Amazonian B-roll, one hour of VFX, and original music and sound effects) via Creative Commons to coincide with the release, creating the DMTrmx Project. The impressive roster of 50 interviewees, include Huston Smith, Alex Grey, Dennis McKenna, Douglas Rushkoff, Erik Davis, Daniel Pinchbeck, Graham Hancock, and many more. “After six years of research and production, I can’t justifiably sit on a collection of this magnitude. It needs to be shared with the world and recognized for its potential influence,” Schultz says. The launch of the DMTrmx Project opens the transmedia element of the project, and engages the audience to participate in a dialogue of consciousness by producing their own DMT: The Spirit Molecule explorations through film, music, installation, and so on. Could Dimethyltryptamine, a simple molecule with a complex name, hold the key to understanding reality, consciousness, and our relationship to both? Many who have experienced DMT profess this – and much more.
Aeolus Kephas sings a farewell ode to his former guru, John de Ruiter. Images by Soundless Steve Willner.
Intro Song: Flowers & Blood by Adam Gorightly
Aeolus Kephas and Adam Gorightly discuss UFOs, Astral Projection, the JFK Assassination, the Occult, Parapolitics, Kerry Thornley, Gonzo Journalism, Anton LaVey, Charles Manson, the 60s Counterculture
continues here: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=578B996E7785C070
PsiOp Radio 113 – 100502 with guest H.P. Albarelli
A TERRIBLE MISTAKE: The Murder of Frank Olson and the CIA’s Secret Cold War Experiments
Tune in to ANOMALY RADIO & AMERICAN FREEDOM RADIO Networks this Sunday night LIVE from 7-9pm CST to hear an in-depth interview with author Hank Albarelli on the murder of Frank Olson and its connections to the CIA’s Secret Cold War Experiments including MK-Ultra’s experiments with and investigation of drugs including LSD, magic, hypnosis, UFOs, parapsychology, biological & chemical warfare and much much more.
An account of the deliberate LSD poisoning of the French village of Pont St. Esprit carried out by the CIA during the late Fifties and early Sixties. Complete coverage is in the new book A Terrible Mistake, The Murder of Frank Olson and the CIA’s Secret Cold War Experiments, by H.P. Albarelli, Jr.
- WRITING ABOUT THE UNSPEAKABLE (AIDS, the CIA and bio-warfare) – Written for TvNewsLIES.org by H.P. Albarelli Jr.
- Scientists at Addiction Center Mocked Frank Olson’s Death
- Part One: The Mysterious Death of CIA Scientist Frank Olson by H. P. Albarelli Jr. — Part Two
- Anthrax Investigation Provokes Charges of Cover-Up by H.P. Albarelli Jr. (2002)
- Important New Book Links the Murder of Frank Olson with CIA Cold War Experiments – Book Review
- The Real Roots of the CIA’s Rendition and Black Sites Program
- CIA Requests its Own Documents from Author
- French Government Queries U.S. State Dept. about LSD Attack, Prompted by New Book Release
- French Government Queries USA re 1950’s Secret LSD Experiment
- Official request from the French Government to the U.S. over secret LSD experiments in the 1950s – English Translation at RI forums
- Frank Olson Legacy Project
- Project ARTICHOKE, or the CIA Attempt to Create an Unwitting Assassin Through Hypnosis
- April 13, 1953: CIA OKs MK-ULTRA Mind-Control Tests – WIRED
- CIA launches the mind-control research program MKULTRA today in 1953 – April 13th
- The Case of the Cursed Bread
- Did the CIA test LSD in the New York City subway system?
- CIA spiked baguettes with LSD, new evidence suggests
- French bread spiked with LSD in CIA experiment
- Flashback: THE DAY SUBWAY GOT DUSTED – 1998
- Flashback: Years Ago, The Military Sprayed Germs on U.S. Cities – 2001
- Author claims CIA still testing drugs on people
Other Audio Interviews with author H.P. Albarelli Jr.
Posted in Conspiracy, Drugs, Events, Government, Health, Military, Mind Control, News, ParaPolitics, Parapsychology, President, Psychedelic, Psychic, PsyOps, Science, Technology, War, Weird | No Comments »
COSM: THE MOVIE is an invitation to personal reflection, growth, and harmony, leading spiritual adventurers on an enriching and sense-heightening journey into the visionary art cosmos of world-renowned painter, sculptor, and author Alex Grey. Grey is our guide on a cinematic pilgrimage through the Chapel of Sacred Mirrors gallery in New York City, where the artworks combine science and spiritual wisdom. Reflecting the human experience from birth to death and beyond, the vividly rendered depictions of human anatomy and transcendental imagery suggests the unity of all things. COSM: THE MOVIE reverently illuminates possibilities of enlightenment and the evolution of conscience and consciousness. Fusing the power of music with stunning cinematorgraphy, director Nick Krasnic and narrator Alex Grey channel the raw power of Grey’s art into a potent film odyssey that captures the essence of this unique sacred space, and offers rare, personal insight from one of the most significant artists of our time.